On Thursday 6 May, voters in Wales will elect 60 members of the Welsh Parliament (Senedd).
Sign up and join our campaign for a Senedd committed to solving Wales's renting crisis.
We want candidates for the Welsh Parliament to commit to supporting:
- An end to ‘no fault’ evictions
- More powers given to councils to tackle landlords who rent out unsafe homes
- Tougher penalties for landlords who break the law
- Enabling renters to claim back rent from negligent landlords
- Improving Rent Smart Wales to give renters more information about their home
Sign up using the form on the right to join our campaign fighting for renters in Wales.