Calling all candidates for the Senedd!
Private renters in Wales want to see:
- An end to ‘no fault’ evictions, which let landlords evict tenants without giving a reason
- More powers given to councils to tackle landlords who rent out unsafe homes
- Tougher penalties for landlords who break the law
- Renters able to claim back rent from negligent landlords
- The landlord register, Rent Smart Wales, giving renters more information about their home
Will you be a champion for private renters in the Welsh Parliament?
Pledge your support here
By pledging you consent to receive emails from Generation Rent about our work on improving councils' support for private renters.
Are you a private renter in Wales? Join our campaign here.