Digital Campaigns Officer
A great opportunity has opened up with Generation Rent for a talented digital campaigns officer to work with us for three months making sure our campaigns have impact online.
We need a creative self-starter who is confident in using social media, video and associated digital tools. You will have an eye for detail and an enthusiasm for all things digital.
Most importantly you must have a passion for the mission of Generation Rent which is to campaign for safe, secure and affordable homes for private renters.
So, if you're keen to share your digital knowledge with us and can start immediately, please send your CV and a covering letter to:
email@example.com by noon on Monday 17 August 2020.
Interviews will be held the morning of Wednesday 19 August 2020.
Reports to: Deputy Director
Length of employment: 3 months contract
Immediate start. Remote working.
Hours: 35 hours per week, flexible working permitted
Salary: Freelance basis, £2,000 a month
Objective: To prepare and deliver the digital assets to support Generation Rent’s campaigns
- Creation of innovative, visually appealing social media content across Instagram, Twitter & Facebook
- Write and revise compelling copy for social media, email appeals, web content, blog features and other campaigning materials
- Consider every detail of a social post, from images to links to formatting of copy
- Upload, monitor & analyse social media content, web performance and campaigns across all channels
- Engage supporters through social media advertising and email marketing
- Gather insight on social media conversations and emerging topics and identify opportunities
- Manage and liaise with supporters to amplify their personal experiences online
- Work as a member of the team to deliver Generation Rent’s digital campaigns
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills – you will be working on multiple projects at the same time
- An understanding of what will resonate with people online
- Strong work ethic with a focus on efficiency, attention to detail, a positive attitude, and innovative ideas
- Practical experience of running digital campaigns
- Knowledge of video editing, social media advertising, and design skills
- Knowledge of customer relationship management systems, preferably NationBuilder
- Desirable to have knowledge of Google Analytics