At our event at Conservative Party Conference we'll explore how much power the government should give away on housing.
As the Government prepares to devolve power to city regions, and the next Mayor of London will be under huge pressure to fix the housing crisis, what policies should be decided at the local level? How can local government be better equipped to increase housing supply, and what should they be able to do to help the growing private renter population?
- Oliver Colvile MP, Chair, All-party Parliamentary Group on the Private Rented Sector
- Julian Knight MP, Solihull and Member of the Communities and Local Government Select Committee
- Ben Harrison, Centre For Cities
- Betsy Dillner, Director, Generation Rent
- Chair: Heather Spurr, Inside Housing